The FRAGILE WORLD FOUNDATION,
FRAGILE or FWF represents a “fire-insurance” for humankind – fire is unlikely but it makes a lot of sense to be insured. However, the premium needs to be invested into prevention. Because after a “total loss” no replacement is possible.
Scientists warn of global natural disasters, and illustrate what can be done about them.
- Coordinated research and interaction is inspiring all the fields
- Political implications are similar
- Networking the countries is required in all cases
- Prevention strategies against chaos and
- Project plans are related: evacuation plans, food supplies, shelter constructions